Listener ni Damasarete Dungeon no Sai Kasou kara Dasshutsu RTA suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - We got a map!

Dex-chan lover
so it was her fault that the MC was sent to level 500 in the dungeon. She even barely passes lvl 60, there's going to be a lot of challenges ahead of her trying to rescue him (unless she's trying to speed run her way through)

Dex-chan lover
so it was her fault that the MC was sent to level 500 in the dungeon. She even barely passes lvl 60, there's going to be a lot of challenges ahead of her trying to rescue him (unless she's trying to speed run her way through)
i mean she didnt exactly said go in teleport, dude was dumbass skip lesson class that warn about magic circle and teleport, that why she is trying to reach to him, no one ever got to level 500 other than this dude which was unlucky on him, cuz that was random teleport level.

Dex-chan lover
i mean she didnt exactly said go in teleport, dude was dumbass skip lesson class that warn about magic circle and teleport, that why she is trying to reach to him, no one ever got to level 500 other than this dude which was unlucky on him, cuz that was random teleport level.
RNG was in bad mood and dude was speed run the dungeon as low level :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
I really wish I have 1/10, or even 1/100 of the MC’s positivity and mental resilience.

Dex-chan lover
the thing rly keeping Mc alive truly is his Attitude of rly just fuck it we ball
this guy rly is just trying his best

This manga is really interesting.
Is there anyone who knows if there is a novel for this?

Dex-chan lover
At least she feels remorse instead of being a crazy psycho who thought she did nothing wrong

Dex-chan lover
Why is the doggo not attacking? Not only is the prey just standing 5 meters in front of it in plain sight (with nowhere to hide anywhere near aside from forwards), but he is constantly yapping about and moving his body excitedly. And doesn't seem to even be paying the doggo any attention.
Is this a 'mieruko' situation?

Also no clue how a map is meant to enable him to flee the doggo in this situation...

Interesting how others watch his stream as they delve, but he doesn't watch their streams when he is bored lazing about in his campsite - so he has no idea she is currently streaming herself speedrunning down to him.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the doggo not attacking?
Overconfidence. Because of that, doggo will die for underestimating Sekai.
Also no clue how a map is meant to enable him to flee the doggo in this situation...
To plan possible routes where he can flee, and avoid possible dead ends.
Interesting how others watch his stream as they delve, but he doesn't watch their streams when he is bored lazing about in his campsite - so he has no idea she is currently streaming herself speedrunning down to him.
I don't remember if the previous chapters already mentioned it or someone spoiled it, but he's too focused on listening and pleasing his viewers by being quirky. They're really his lifeline for advice and money to buy items. Plus in this chapter, Yukikaze asked permission to fake her streaming account to avoid viewers.
This manga is really interesting.
Is there anyone who knows if there is a novel for this?
There's at least a Webnovel I found.

Overconfidence. Because of that, doggo will die for underestimating Sekai.

To plan possible routes where he can flee, and avoid possible dead ends.

I don't remember if the previous chapters already mentioned it or someone spoiled it, but he's too focused on listening and pleasing his viewers by being quirky. They're really his lifeline for advice and money to buy items. Plus in this chapter, Yukikaze asked permission to fake her streaming account to avoid viewers.

There's at least a Webnovel I found.
Thanks for the raws!

Users who are viewing this thread