Listening to the Stars - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! Good art and a fun low stakes story with distinct characters

Dex-chan lover
um no offence but why pick a manhua that’s already being translated by a group? Pretty disrespectful if you didn’t get their permission to do this

um no offence but why pick a manhua that’s already being translated by a group? Pretty disrespectful if you didn’t get their permission to do this
Hi, I'm really sorry, I absolutely did not mean any disrespect to the other group when I had started working on TLing this as I wasn't aware that it was poor etiquette to do so and it mostly just being a personal project I did because I really love the source material. I'll look into getting into contact with the other group for permission in that case, apologies

Really, again with the talk about translating something someone already is..I dont see a problem with that and I will never know!

As a fan I prefer reading something every week or month than waiting for 2 or 3 months..and as a translator, the most important thing to me is to give other fans the stuff, it doesnt matter the way. if someone else can do it faster than me I appreciate it

I just wanted to post my thoughts about this since I never did, please dont kill me =p

Users who are viewing this thread