Listening to the Stars - Ch. 32 - Feeling Of Guilt

More like he shouldn't even have done a chapter do begin with, the series already has a consistent translation, he should have instead offered help to the people already working on it, or work on one of the countless abandoned series
sorry i will stop if you want so

it's not a question of what I want, it's a question of common sense, why work on a series that someone else is already releasing a chapter per week? There's a bazillion of abandoned yuri, literally, why not do one of those?
its only because i thought i could do it to help but i guess i will stop doing it. it looks really bad and the guy who is doing it is better and already uploading like you said. youre right and again, im sorry. Thanks for sharing your opinion

Dex-chan lover
its only because i thought i could do it to help but i guess i will stop doing it. it looks really bad and the guy who is doing it is better and already uploading like you said. youre right and again, im sorry. Thanks for sharing your opinion
if you want to help contact them, a lot groups are willing to accept help even if the person don't know how to do much but is willing to learn

especially if you're actually translating instead of using mtl

if you want to help contact them, a lot groups are willing to accept help even if the person don't know how to do much but is willing to learn

especially if you're actually translating instead of using mtl
how do i contact them? im sorry i dont use mangadex. and again im sorry.

Dex-chan lover
how do i contact them? im sorry i dont use mangadex. and again im sorry.
Well you can try DM @GottagofastSonic , since they're the ones always uploading they might know a way to talk to them, but since I tagged them here they'll see my message and probably contact you

Alternative if you don't get any reply would be release another chapter and put in the credit page you want to help them, so that they try contact you

Though of course that doesn't mean they will want your help, but there's always other series you can translate, meanwhile you should probably wait to see if @GottagofastSonic shows up here or DMs you

Well you can try DM @GottagofastSonic , since they're the ones always uploading they might know a way to talk to them, but since I tagged them here they'll see my message and probably contact you

Alternative if you don't get any reply would be release another chapter and put in the credit page you want to help them, so that they try contact you

Though of course that doesn't mean they will want your help, but there's always other series you can translate, meanwhile you should probably wait to see if @GottagofastSonic shows up here or DMs you
Okay thank you! and for real i feel bad so im sorry for not asking anyone and just uploading a random chapter. its cuz i wanted to upload chapter31 but it didnt so yeah. thanks and sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Okay thank you! and for real i feel bad so im sorry for not asking anyone and just uploading a random chapter. its cuz i wanted to upload chapter31 but it didnt so yeah. thanks and sorry.
Well you're seemingly really doing it out of good faith and being respectful / graceful about the situation, so I don't think you need to apologize, you're being better than 99% of snipers.

Are you translating it yourself from chinese to english? or it's mtl? Cause I might be able to point you to someone else wanting translator for the series they're doing.

Reason I asked is because if you're doing mtl, then I recommend you look into the Scanlation area of the forum and learn how to do other things instead, groups always lack people for everything, not just translators, so you can still help speeding up releases by learning other things.

Users who are viewing this thread