Listening to the Stars - Ch. 33 - Autograph

Group Leader
Hey guys, first I would like to apologize for "sniping" this series. The previous translator got so much hate that I decided to offer my help in type-setting and redrawing. Neither of us do not use Machine Translation. They use the Portuguese translation from another group, Valkyrie scans, as they can understand it. They really aren't very knowledgeable on this whole scan-translate thing, and they just thought that maybe they can translate it from PT – ENG to help speed things up. I understand this isn’t the most honorable thing to do but please understand that I also want to pump the chapters of these series as fast as possible.

Our raws aren’t of the best quality so if you really want to just do not read our translation and just wait for the other guy. The person who did the previous chapters has much higher quality ones anyway. The Polish version has already caught on with the raws and I intend to do the same. I can however swear that we won’t be using any MTL’s (unless we really must for reference).

If you want to just follow and enjoy the story and do not mind slightly low-quality work then by all means enjoy our work. Thank you for understanding. Please be nice to us. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, first I would like to apologize for "sniping" this series. The previous translator got so much hate that I decided to offer my help in type-setting and redrawing. Neither of us do not use Machine Translation. They use the Portuguese translation from another group, Valkyrie scans, as they can understand it. They really aren't very knowledgeable on this whole scan-translate thing, and they just thought that maybe they can translate it from PT – ENG to help speed things up. I understand this isn’t the most honorable thing to do but please understand that I also want to pump the chapters of these series as fast as possible.

Our raws aren’t of the best quality so if you really want to just do not read our translation and just wait for the other guy. The person who did the previous chapters has much higher quality ones anyway. The Polish version has already caught on with the raws and I intend to do the same. I can however swear that we won’t be using any MTL’s (unless we really must for reference).

If you want to just follow and enjoy the story and do not mind slightly low-quality work then by all means enjoy our work. Thank you for understanding. Please be nice to us. :meguuusad:
I, as a reader, don’t care that you’re not using MTL. I care that you are sniping, which I don’t agree with you having put in quotes. The social faux pas has been explained multiple times. There is already a translator for this series. They aren’t even that slow. If you want to help out with the translation of this series, contact the current translators and work with them. Don’t try to “pump out chapters quickly.” Please. People have been trying to tell you this. I don’t even think they’ve been particularly rude about it. Just drop the series and wait for the other group.

Dex-chan lover

Talk to the other translator person, GottagofastSonic I think, and see if they want to work together.

It's not great etiquette but you can do whatever you want. Just know that people can be very mean online and it's your reaponsibility to shield yourself from harm. You're breaking some social rules so you're gonna get some criticism that is going to vary in range from well-mannered to unhinged. Don't let it affect you on a personal level.

Do as you please, just know that you're putting yourself in a thorny position.

Dex-chan lover
---

there are literally hundreds of yuri manhua/manhwa/manga untranslated in English, why the fuck would you snipe a series with a dedicated translator who release regularly and then pretend like you're the victim here?

Lower-quality isn't the fucking problem, the problem is that sniping is bad, people have been consistently telling you this for 3 chapters now, and not only you're ignoring them, you're also trying to guilt-trip people.

"Please be nice to us" no, fuck off snipers.

Users who are viewing this thread