Little Skeleton

Dex-chan lover
alternate title: Little Skeleton Couldn't Protect His Bones (but aren't skellingtons a big taboo over there?)

Group Leader
@CommieJohnTeh They are, but the author is probably going to say the MC was cursed into becoming a skeleton and is trying to become normal again. Just like the MC of https://mangadex.org/title/46390/weakest-little-monster

@HDMI1 if I read that Teaser correctly, the headless said he was just a normal skeleton... that would imply he should stay a skeleton

The 4th isekai where MC is a skeleton or teams up with one.
Each kinda different, but for me this premise getting tiresome.
I mean I can tolerate isekai trash, but that's because you can do alot in the setting.
If you narrow yourself from the beginning for a trend, it's gonna feel derivative, unless you can do something drastically different.
I mean I have already read like 3 isekais with an MC taming slimes, 5+ about cooking, 3 about being a "realist/machiavellian", 3 about rebuilding a village, 3 that have "slow life" in the title that have similar premises and tone, and 3 about getting revenge on society. Oh and 4 about a pervy woman in love with an orc playing the straight man.

And I think the isekais that are broad (revenge, cooking) are more interesting and less similar to each other compared to a hyper specific one like "tame slime, op MC solve prob" or "haha woman love orc"
idk though, I'm just in quarantine and pretty bored.

Contributor
If not for the ecchi I'd say this was an intriguing start to a light comedy romp.

As it is, though, it's already spent most of the second chapter on gratuitious-threat-of-orc-rape, which is rather bleh even if it's intentionally done super-campily.

And I doubt it's one of those very rare days where the irreverent ecchi comedy will get more tasteful as it goes on (though I will concede it has happened now and then).

Group Leader
@Pokari she won't get raped
more like the other way around

the translation stopped at an unfortunate point. Just one more chapter would've better shown what this series is actually like.

Contributor
@Nutzlos:

To be clear: I wasn't expecting that she would be (my adjectives were ordered properly, as in: "gratuitous threat-of-orc-rape"; the leery threat itself, is in itself distinctly un-classy, or so I felt).

Either way, I am relatively likely to read at least a few more chapters, should they appear, so if it does redeem itself shortly (in my eyes, and naturally I may or may not see matters differently than you do), I shall indeed learn of it!

Did this get all the downvote by the people who dropped it thinking she would get raped??

Users who are viewing this thread