Live Dungeon! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Mad Dog Returns

@RedlineAlchemist Yes!! Nice save!! Amy may be feeling useless now, but when later chapters come she'll be Tsutomu's saving grace! Amy-sama!!!! You aren't useless!!!! Pull a yourself together! They're waiting for you!

Double-page supporter
There's this goddamn spoiler going around that the reporter will join the party,
I FKING HOPE NOT!!

Someone spoiler me quickly with the spoiler tag if shes gonna be fine, like mentally, I feel really bad for her.

Dex-chan lover
Going by other stories this would either lead into a princess rescue, NTR or some other nonsense. Good thing this isn't a typical story, cuz that shit never gets properly setup or payed off.

Garm just straight up drank that potion not minding the glass shards that came along with it. Best waifu right there.

Fed-Kun's army
@Luftwaffles27 In most systems/games, aggro is tracked per individual. Tanks want to have the more hate/aggro than each individual attacker/dps, healer and support.

With more Attackers/DpS, Garm would actually have an easier time as enemies would die faster leading to less chance of Garm loosing hate.

Dex-chan lover
alright they beat the dragon!

that means amy and that reporter bitch get erased from the story, right? thanos snapped out of existence

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone Really depends on the Game, I know a few older ones where Debuff Skills like Sleep, Paralyse or Poison also did Damage (Though usually weak damage)

Double-page supporter
@cor3zone if we use game logic aggro are not increase solely by keep attacking in this case I think garm skill increase aggro without inflict damage(even tho in manga it's look like he really inflict some damage maybe I'm wrong here not really sure)

Users who are viewing this thread