Live Dungeon! - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Role Instruction

I hope that ungrateful little shit puts her party in danger and gets kicked out.

Dex-chan lover
I can already picture Eunice being kicked out of the guild by Leon... lol

Dex-chan lover
@RevereShin @theShear plus don't forget all of these sessions are being broadcast, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to pull that excuse and then Leon just goes "uh, I was watching on the monitor, you acted like a shit."

Also dang, I need all the chaps up to her inevitable fuckup asap.

Fed-Kun's army
I never imagined that yandere have chests that big, i guess i lack imagination

Double-page supporter
Itks comes down to basic after all, muscle memory didn’t come with knowledge, it will be born after countless hour repeating same thing again and again.

People say you need to be at least playing 10000 hours to master one Hero to be eligible as pro in e-sport, an artist need to draw at least a month before they can move on from the very basic lesson, It all boils down to practice.

Dex-chan lover
Our boy has a hard time with cats, doesnt he?
I mean, the first one didnt really believe his strategy till some time together, then got herself jailed. The second one tried to ruin him for a downright petty reason. Now this one mocks him out of some weird envy/complex.

Should've just stayed with the guild leader.

Dex-chan lover
That cat... some of us have encountered people like that... we are not proud of meeting them.

Sorry dbag Leon dragon girl likes MC hopefully his party gets killed off abunxh of cwords and not cats!

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom 10,000 hours rule applies to everything.

Generally accepted that mastery of anything takes 10,000 hours.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anyone would blame him if he just punched that girl in the face.

Dex-chan lover
@isoujiX
She’s a cute gal, ain’t she?

Turn back before it’s too late. Or not. This is just stuff I google translated from the last chapter of the web novel. Nothing drastic, but possibly disappointing.

When he goes back home, excluding a few people that know he’s a world traveler, he only leaves a letter to people in his clan or people important to him explaining that he’s retiring temporarily to take care of some family matters... without saying he’s from another world, that is.

Stephanie was not in his clan, but had been eagerly waiting for an invitation from him, and would have willingly dropped everything to join. Instead, she receives one such letter.

ON THE CONTRARY, that Eunice bitch doesn’t receive a letter at all, and she’s left wondering if hers was lost by the mail delivery service somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Also, he dedicated more time to teach the witch hat girl, so when the stubborn girl fails and blaming him, he can use the witch hat girl as a comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread