Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Flower Field Party And Trash Party

aaaah Stephanie has become what i usually call "Static Raid Healer".

I main SAM in FF14 (sometimes goes as a tank) but i can feel her anger even when i am not the designated healer.
I experienced an easy dungeon run that actually goes for 58 minutes because the healer is actually so bad at doing his job the party got wiped 10+ times. I groaned heavily and complained to my guild chat that i am going insane pretty fast LOLOLOL. Dumb DPS that overpulls the room to me also tends to annoy me although i am used to it as of now i think it takes 1 wipe for the lesson to be learned with the party,

Tsutomu's right, keep things positive in the party chat, for me this applies to all class be it DPS, Tank, or Healer. Once you're offline however : START BITCHING ABOUT IT IMMEDIATELY TO LET IT OFF YOUR SYSTEM!

Dex-chan lover
Lel, this is a pretty good chap in terms of explaining team mechanics,
a lot of times healers are given the brunt of the "why aren't you healing me?" or "not enough healing" comments in team fights,
but we overlook the healer who is actively not engaging the team in any kind of positive boosting way.
Yeah, we healers can have some bad games out there, but to take the previous negative game into the next game with different teammates just feels like a disservice to any future teammates.
In the same way DPS/Tanks shouldn't take it out on Healers when they have bad games, Healers should also take it easy of DPS/Tanks when they have bad games.

Dex-chan lover
Love seeing many people sharing their rpg gaming experience here. It means author has successfully make the reader engaged and relate to the story. Lots of gaming theme series failed to deliver this and devolve the theme into regular fantasy with game elements but without relatable gaming experiences

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that treating Eunice that badly will come back and bite him right where it hurts. I mean, she is a kid and you simply can't lower yourself to that level.
BTW I don't buy that "two-faced bitch" Stephanie's act.

Supporter
She is becoming a REAL healer!
493.png

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona Funny enough I recently started healing ... and I SO get that picture.
"DUDE WHERE ARE MY HEALS IM DYING"
"If you always stand in red shit that's no Surprise"
"SHUT UP AND HEAL ME"
"Nah you're good on the floor, same DPS really and saves MP"

Dex-chan lover
I still think Stephanie's in the right.

While it's important to at least be cordial with your teammates, in their case (not being in a video game) being skilled is a matter of life and death. Being friendly with your party does not solve your weaknesses, and in many raid situations I've witnessed in MMOs, actively makes your party worse because no one is willing to point out mistakes.

Being all peachy with your party only goes so far if none of you are willing to push everyone to the limits to beat the fight. Eunice would probably be one of the healers stuck in a group that raids for months but never clears, while Stephanie would probably end up in a top 5 raiding guild.

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona
So true! 🤣

Me, when I'm healer: Dafuq, you complaining about my heals? No heal for you then!
Me, when I'm tank: Make haste, don't slow us down! Gotta take a shit in 5 minutes and want to finish it by then!

Dex-chan lover
That cunt is too happy. Sitting with them at lunch etc etc, I wish Tsutomu made it even clearer how much he hates her, same with Stephanie during that snapping moment.

Man. I've said this a lot but, my favorite MMORPG role finally gets a manga that decently showcases it--and its just full of so many shit characters. Stephanie's alright, that snapping incident isn't the end of the world, I'm sure almost everyone that's playing a co-operative game before has had moments where they just don't jive with whoever they're grouping up with. Not to mention that smile at the end was damn good.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a real supporter for me. Raising your team's morale is good too but simply never enough.

Dex-chan lover
This author understand the suffering of a MMO healer so much that I can assume without a doubt that he used to be one of us.

Dex-chan lover
@morichiro
Excuse me, are we reading the same manga?

If you think that MC treats that cat girl bad then you should check your definition of bad again.
He really thinks of the children. He didn't insult her outright even once.
He just BE FRANK with her. The best way for a spoiled brat to grow up a little.

@Diamona
I had fallen in love with the healer ever since the first RPG I ever play. (Of course, it's an offline game where I control everyone).
The healer is the heart of the party after all. The second best is the tanker.

Same goes for when I play MMORPG, the first choice is always Healer.
Got a party, good.
Have no party, solo boss by myself (about 15-20 times slower than a full 6 members party).
No need to stress yourself playing with other amateur people who don't understand roles.

Healer is the only can solo Boss.
Tanker can take damage better but can't heal themselves, they will die before the boss.
DPS may cause damage 6 times the healer but die in a heartbeat.
The healer can be the best tanker after all unless the Boss can K.O you.
That's why I don't like Raid Boss.

Double-page supporter
Seeing the comments now supporting the bitch princess catgirl made me realize how easy it is for e-girls to make money from simps.
stephanie's situation is the more normal ones especially when starting out as a group, the grievances should be aired out so you know what the party is doing wrong, although she was on the wrong comparing her high leveled guild to newbs.
In eunice's case its just manipulation, unconscious, but is still manipulation and when the time comes when an obstacle they can't defeat arrives, princess effect gets dropped and they be blaming each other instead of looking into what went wrong.
Eunice's way is like a ticking time bomb lol.

Aggregator gang
Stephanie-chan smile is a precious treasure that must be protected....eunice should just fall down a pit*ptui*

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai Well, that is pretty largely dependant on which game we're talking about too. If there's an enrage timer on basically everything, maybe healers can't solo bosses because they're taking too long. If most, if not all, boss damage is avoidable then perhaps any class can solo them at that 15-20 times slower sort of rate. Think I've seen a combination of those two things, boss damage was almost entirely avoidable at first, but once the enrage timer goes off you're basically fucked. It's fair to say that what you described is the more common experience, but the others are out there too.

@morichiro First of all, a job is for mature people, not children. Second of all, if it's her job, then it's her job, her current age doesn't matter if the people in that country/world consider her adult. If she treats people badly, people will treat her badly. If she isn't mature enough to handle a job, then she should leave and maybe find another job she could handle. Being Babysit is at home, not at her job place. If she wants to act her age, then she should do it outside her job. Job is business, not wasting time in babysitting.

Aggregator gang
I think it's ironic since the mc is being all all-knowing when he's teaching Stephanie about human relations, and how things will be smoother if you try to be a little nicer when facing a difficult person. Yet he can't see that with Eunice he's ending up being the asshole and a totally immature person, when Eunice is finally seeing the faults in her actions little by little, and even trying to build a bridge between them, even though it's clearly hard for her since she's clumsy, very immature/young, and all that is clearly very new to her.

Because of that have to say I'm not liking this mc, since he clearly isn't all that mature person despite his age. He's totally being a childish idiot who holds grudges when he's supposed to be the "sensei" here. Eunice might have a bit bloated ego since she has been pampered too much, but clearly she's not a bad person, unlike Stephanie who clearly has a dark spot in her persona, which we saw momentarily, and will prob see a lot more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread