Live Dungeon! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - The Place I Want To Return To

Double-page supporter
Oh Stephaine is wuv to tsutomu confirmed, oh i didn't expect her to be a mini yandere level waifu, interesting you are a good waifu but kamiyu is best waifu and hope to see her join tsutomu's harem and thanks for the chapter tritnia

[not spoiler] those ten type dragons will come to the god-dungeon (labyrinth?) city to register their own clan at the guild....
kamiyu: "no, you cannot. our teleport disks are too small for ye all."

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Stephanie is a yandare or anything.
It's more or less idolizing tsutomo, since he did gave her a reason to shine and not just a glorified revive stone.
It's a bit creepy, but nothing unusual.

Dex-chan lover
> I can;t get over the time when Kamiyu finds out the MC is about 20 years old and she think she f*cks up for having so really really close and being touchy with MC.
And she being a MILF, brings more happiness....

> So in case Stephanie-san is not inclined to leave her current clan to join MC's clan, and the chance of Stephanie being fallen in love with MC, i think one of the fun things will happen if they were aiming to be number 1 is that Stephanie will surely bring's her best to outdo MC being as a healing mage to take more attention to her from MC, and the annoying cat will intervene for every attempt of Stephanie.
But, despite what im predicting, Garm will do everything for MC, for his daily does of well being like a true waifu..... (Garm, what?????)

> I remember that team who encounters that multiple dragon.
I remember they were on the mission outside the labyrinth, which they dont had a guarantee of having to live when died battling those monster...
MC will be putting his live at risk here in this mission, i can possibly say that true because they need more information about the monsters and how to defeat it...

Only MC has the information (i personally think of him) how to create a Legion and will move accordingly like a military

Dex-chan lover
oooh monsters are coming, well not so surpising
i hope that MC also saw it coming as soon as someone mentioned it to him

This girl has a fucking Tsutomu shrine in her room.

She'd get along just fine with Garm.

Contributor
I want to be a casual player, rather than go hardcore again~
> 10 fire dragons appear

Dex-chan lover
Remember the last time they fought a dragon it took plenty of chapters to kill it. Now with ten times the number.

finaly a group class raid and its even an legion raid
but having a healer do the part of the raid leader in a legion or group raid is harsh on the healer its better done by a off tank, supporter or off/extra healer
i did it in one game as the main healer and its fun if it works but its pure stress and drains you like hell.... main role, party lead and raid lead means multitasking 3 things and thats only if you dont need to micro manage the other groups else its easily reaches multitasking 5 or 6 things
thats like drawing a different geometrical symbol with each of your limbs

but considering he played an entire party himself to clear live dungeon maybe thats his op superpower?

he better get some good healer gear drops from these dragons

Users who are viewing this thread