Live or Not

This series is AMAZING. It's too bad the English translations are super far behind the original >__<

Power Uploader
@BabelBlue We don't have the other chapters or at least we can't find it. They were removed by the publisher. We're still finding them without those bots manga sites logo on it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you @NibbPower and everyone else involved for the chapters!! AAAA I don't know how I got so into this webtoon, I'm addicted.

Been binge reading and I'm devastated that there's still 30 chapters left to go, goodness.

Group Leader
I can't believe how awesome this series is!!! I want to know what happens next!!! I've been reading this for like 6 hours straight!!

@JaeScans I know right?!! When I found out about this series last year it had way fewer chapters translated. And I was still so desperate to find out what would happen next that I just decided to see all the RAWs while using an OCR translator program to understand the story even if it took me 1 hour to get through just 1 chapter! LOL

Dear guys who found this treaure, I waited for years after the release of the first 3 or 5 chapters by BAP scans for this to be completed. I even messaged the author, and he/she told me the English ver was available at spottoon. Ofc i couldnt pay, so i went to the raws and reached about 55 chapters, i didnt care about not understanding what the hell they were saying, i just couldnt get enough of the artwork. Fast forwards to years later, 2018, i found out that the english ver from spottoon has been completed and was released in these manga sites, specficially kissmanga. I binge read all of it, the 90plus chapters in 2 days, and damn my heart just couldnt take it. I was even just finished watching SteinsGate Zero too. Too much drama for my precious heart. After finishing the last chapter, I couldnt get over Ella Mai’s Trip as that was the song I listened to as I read Live or Not, when the drama was so heavy when the girl turned back I was listening to Halsey’s Without Me, and by the ending chapters I listened to Thank you, Next. Fvck me and the feels.
I messaged the author once again and told him/her about my skeptical views since I just finished SteinsGate Zero. I dunno where the author is now... No active social media accounts?

Just completed reading this to the end.... the ending was very satisfying and i feel so empty having just finished this haha;;;;;;; i love the main couple being idiots in love
and being able to relive their life together again from the start of their marriage (yes, time travel). only this time, they won't make the same mistakes again. it rlly tied the story well!

Fed-Kun's army
This was so amazing 😭😭😭 I just finished this from 6 or 7 am and now it’s 5 pm. Time flies 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I JUST LOVE THIS SO FRICKING MUUUCH 😍😍😍

OH GOD I'M SO STRESSED! TO THINK THAT I'M ALREADY HOOKED WITH THIS WEBTOON AND THEY LEAVE IT WITH CLIFFHANGER 😭 I thought the story has completed but it's not! where can I find the next chapter? it was already 1 year since it last updated...

Really enjoyed this one. Could do with a lot less drama but the romantic bits were great.

Users who are viewing this thread