Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 10

Hmmm, I like the general story but I seriously feel like negative chemistry between our main duo... I wonder what will happen to make that change. I feel like we still don't have any understanding of either of them

Dex-chan lover
@heml8ck agree. He is too perfect for her. She just proved herself to be subpar for the job of the emperor's fiance since she called too much attention, let rumours spread and purposely put herself in danger.

She has nothing to add to the relationship.

At best this feels like a pet/master relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Yay I was on my toes after last chapter! So glad she's all healed up now
Thanks for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
isn't this... kind of a slow story?? is it just me?? i'll still follow it tho

thank you for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
They put magic to alter the memory but don't think of the implications of having such magic in their world.

"To discuss what will happen since my F.I.A.N.C.E. is already here." to her reads, "You P.U.N.I.S.H.M.E.N.T./execution shall commence now." 😅😂🤦

Poor girl is overreacting. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad the emperor seems like a nice guy instead of the typical heartless leads.
That being said our MC needs some lessons to smarten up.

lolol i don't think mc is that young. she's too light and small for her age is only bcs of malnutrition. she barely eats and not decent food either. she worked too hard too.

well i gave this one a chance but it's just too pathetic. the scary dragon emperor can't even execute the people who have hurt his fake fiancee and tried to spoil his plans... or summon an actual trusted physician to treat her. that's just... stupid. how can i respect an emperor who doesn't command any loyal people other than his assistant or whoever that red head is? not even a single trusted doctor? guards? soldiers? officials? anybody? no? it's him that has to do the fetching and beating up criminals and treating the wounded girl.

that's not an emperor. that's a commoner with a fancy cape.

Users who are viewing this thread