Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 17

Seems the artist made a mistake with her hair color in the flashback as she was brown haired before meeting the king.

Amazing, a haughty ML is actually appologizing for leaving the FL behind instead of going "what are you dawdling for? How are you so slow? Sigh. Guess I better keep an eye on you" or some such trite bull.

You don't often see normal phrases and non-jerkish behaviors from ML before they get attached to the FLs.

The right side of the pages seem to be cut off a little bit.

For example, page 10, the speech bubble talking about how "the magic department requires a lot of rote memory" is cut off on the right hand side & a word of two are missing. You can still make out what the sentence says, I'm just pointing out an error.

@ShadowVVolf

Naw, she was abused as a kid for being a ren and that’s why she dyed her hair. There’s a flashback in chapter 9 or so explaining it.

@Dobidon

Ah at chapter 11 the king makes a comment about that when permanently making her hair blonde and at chapter 5 when she runs away after findinf her hair blonde in the king's office.

I feel sad, did someone ever encouraged her before? I hope she can see her true worth and live happily, tnks for the chapter uwu

That "don't have any hopes" hit way too close to home... I didn't had a normal set of parents but they were decent. It just would brake my heart that, then I would ask something, I couldn't rely on them at all... it wasn't something as childish "they don't buy me anything" once I was left for 4hours in snow in -20'C because my mom said she will "maybe" pick me up. This shit would repeat a lot till I learned not to expect anything from them.
I felt the emotional overload and then that painful calmness... EVERYTIME. It's like a real emotional damage... damn it is a punch to the heart .

Fed-Kun's army
What if she does have magic but the wall of doubt she suffered from having expectations ceased her ability to use it like a sealing spell

'dramatic' lol bet whoever said that have never experienced losing hopes and ended up closing our hearts and stopped expecting anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread