Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 22

thank you so much for the update and make sure to rest well, don't force your self too much ♡

Dex-chan lover
bracelet act like a mana pool for her

I will admit I thought Ariana was going to be a two-faced backstabbing bitch. But now I think Ariana, although not the female lead, but for now, I think she would be a make a better couple with the emperor

Dex-chan lover
@Silverwyvern : I'm hoping we get a slight twist to a certain plot point in Bookworm
In Bookworm it was the 'color' of their mana.
Normally it's hereditary, but Consumings are very very weak 'rainbow' normally.
The Consumings can be dyed with someone else's mana easily and will retain their color for a time but eventually revert to normal.

However, in the rare case like Myne who get close enough to death that their body partially turn into magic stone, any dyeing done become permanent, making them indistinguishable from normal nobles besides those magic stone fragments.

So I'm hoping that we'll get a reveal later on along the line of after wearing that bracelet filled with the emperor's mana without using it for so long, Adel's body is slowly becoming able to contain mana and thus use magic even with the bracelet removed.
It would also make her the best waifu candidate for him at the same time ('similarly' powerful mana, good moral character, and loyal to him)

Users who are viewing this thread