Living as an Emperor's Fiancée - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that explains why they kissed. Sorta just thought he wanted to do it. Like maybe he could have transferred his mana to her through physical touch, but where's the fun in that?

Ofc she's back. Once she heard the emperor is engaged, she came back to see and laugh at him since he said he is not interested in that kind of things 😂

@Xeredge there is, physical touch doesn't have to be a kiss, hold hand is enough, he kiss her bcoz he wants to, mana transfer is but an excuse 😏😏

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! Hope the snow wasn't much trouble!

Dude the fact the priminister is named Teresa....rhekndjfjwow if she isn't like Teresa may I will be so disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Waiting to see that bitch from the library's reaction upon learning Adele is THE Emperor's fiancee.

Now the emperor just needs to hire a maid/assistant for Adele cuz SOMEbody needs to take care of her food/hair lol

Thanks for another chapter ♡

Aggregator gang
The PM is throwing off a creepy vibe

Anyway it's been bothering me but why would you use wizards for clerical work?

@kawaii123456 I think it's been covered before, something about regular people being unable to? I'm guessing either because the office itself has Magic, or because it's relating to magic they want to hire magicians?

Group Leader
@kawaii123456 so far throughout the manhwa it’s been the exact opposite. We’ve only seen two magicians doing clerical work, the emperor and Noel. If you remember back in chapters 11 or 12 maybe Alan even comments on why it’s weird that Adele is assigned to the department of the interior instead of magic and Cobalt places an emphasis on her hair color. Keep in mind that the only people who can use magic are the blonde haired people

Users who are viewing this thread