Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 10

im confused as to why shes mugging him for her money and why she needs money?

Aggregator gang
Hahahahahah well he wasn't exactly lying, because he actually takes up Lancelot's name, lul poor Alicia, instead of a cute brunette she got tangled with a black beast instead.

Yay gimme more!!!!!!! Love ya all!!!

Also the original FL is a total bitch

Dex-chan lover
You know, I've always wondered about Arthurian Legends. Was Lancelot's name really Lancelot or did the other knights called him Lancelot because he lances-(girls)-a-lot?

Fed-Kun's army
Confused why she's chasing a random lackey for money. Did he take her money at some point? Did she give it to her?

This manga is interesting, but a lot of times the transitions are really abrupt and makes it a bit hard to follow. It seems to be really slow at times and then suddenly it jumps somewhere else illogically. Oh well. Can't get off this ride now.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti
A few chapters earlier she bribed him to tell her which one was Lancelot at the party. He lied to her (or maybe he honestly didn't know) and pointed her to Ares (who was calling himself Lancelot) instead. So she's back to take back her money because he lied to her.

Dex-chan lover
Selling wrong information is bad & definitely not worth your money; especially when you're so poor that your only maid doesn't get her paycheck on time X'DD Hahahhaha XD
Thanks a lot for all these updates!! You're spoiling us with all these chapters while making us readers greedily craving for more :'D Thanks for your hard work :)

@Eksentrysyti
@Aichan
Yup. She paid him for info on Lance but she ended up with Ares so she feels cheated. It's not for sure whether he really lied though because his reaction upon seeing her again doesn't seem to indicate he did. Otherwise, he would feel guilty or try to avoid her. PS: he only said he's on the second floor and what cloth he's wearing. He didn't went up with her. MC went on the conclusion when he's called Lancelot by other party members

HAHA you're dead. thanks for the update. worth reading it i hope to read more

There’s a long blank page? Is it intentional? Hehe.

Btw, tough gurl. Ruuun. Ares is looking for you, hahaha

MC clearly doesn't have the best of personalities but she's certainly darn interesting and hilarious! Boi, just hand her the money, tell the commander you got mugged (even if its shameful), get paid for finding her (or get punished for letting her leave). Either way, our two leads will certainly meet again soon. I'm surprised at how determined he is to find her though. Was the s*x THAT good for him?

She may have missed out on Lancelot. Heck, from what we've seen on him, I can't blame her. Guy looks and acts the most normal and fitting for his job. Guy has above average good looks, is wealthy enough to financially support ML, and so far the (again) most normal of his top subordinates. Surprised ML isn't irritated enough or curious enough why she was looking for Lancelot instead (sure it'd make him look vain but I need me some jealous ML soon)

Users who are viewing this thread