Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is the actual story? I thought it was some type of "If this happens, if I do this, what will happen" way of thinking and getting the real thing later, but f no, we just get the trash that we always knew was coming.

Fed-Kun's army
In a way maybe she deserves it for getting him killed off ?

Oh god that little shit, I thought abandoning him was cruel but maybe he deserves it after all 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Mewples I fear for what will happen to George R.R. Martin at this rate, then. Dude has dropped more proper characters into early graves than some people have even written. Nevermind all the freakin' fodder in big battles.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro but is their really one role that will cover all that for penance? Omg...all fanfic writers....people die a lot I. That, people getting needlessly raped...ughhh

Ahahhahaha the last panel.. Damn u boy.. I feel like ive seen my younger brother eyes there.. Being annoying and bossy in front of my parents lol....

Aggregator gang
If I were his sister I'd pretend to kick him at first in full speed and he'll be scared as fuck and I'll say "consider that a warning" and the second time I get ready to do it if he says "I won't fall for that again" I'll actually kick him and say "consider that your second warning" so he knows that the kick was just practice
This is what me and my sister do every day, I have a lot of impulses when I'm around her, she tries to choke hug me every day
If we ever had a younger bro (I can't unless adoption, but that ain't gonna happen) at this age and he was like 5 he'd be scared as fuck when my sister and I fight
He'd definitely know not to mess with us when we our selves are fighting

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So he's the emperor of the lightning empire? Sounds cool

Users who are viewing this thread