Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 74 - Season 2

We're back!!!
Also, Alicia:
if you wanted to reject him because of his possessive tendencies, I'd understand.
But
He's made himself perfectly clear otherwise.
So, just make a damn decision.

come onnnnn i just want to see them get together lol but it's never that easy........

Dex-chan lover
(cackles) The "professionals" are just as eager for an answer as the maid. Love it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn George is the sound of reason after the "Incident" 😂😂😂

Group Leader
@Ronin40k The DUMB nickname is kinda both meanings at once, kind of, but is more leaning towards mute. The acronym we ended up using was Delicate Untalkative Miniature Boy as that meant the meaning wasn't mean or rude. However the actual TL for it, was a play on words basically meaning shy and slow on the uptake. So while it is mostly meaning mute, it is also just slightly an insult if slow on the uptake is an insult. kinda is ngl

I hope that helped explain it! Because yeah when we first saw it we were thinking "Alicia why did you pick that name?!"

I haven’t read this in a while, I do recall Ares was super annoying though he was smooth with that marriage proposal. That being said ,trying to gaslight woman on the right to say "no", is gross. If they do get together [clearly its important for Alicia, and just for an equal relationship] that they are on the same footing and not because Ares married her. I like that she sticks to her guns though ,so many other ladies in shoujo just break under the pressure by now.

That being said her brother is the fucking king, give your sister a title, he’s the bloody king he can do that. She will only be a low ranking noble, but nobility is nobility. Requirements for guardianship acquired.

well im glad it returned for a second season but why is the first chapter a nonsensical filler?
where did the tense situation from the end of season 1 wander off to ?

Dex-chan lover
George gets introduced to the new hole in the ground behind the forge.

Users who are viewing this thread