Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 74 - Season 2

MC: my coworkers are all professionals, they won’t succumb to such petty gossip. In fact, I’m sure they’ve all forgotten about it.

Coworkers: *physically restraining themselves from commenting + giddy like schoolgirls* 😍😳

MC: 😑

GOLD!

Thanks for the update!

While this is entertaining, I hope the plot does actually move before the end of the season. The gags are fun but they get tiring when virtually nothing is happening.

@AriWazHere, couldn't agree more. It was funny in the beginning, but as the story progressed I honestly couldn't figure what the joke was supposed to be, especially when they turn into chibi characters. It's cute but... What was the reason? Kinda getting bored with her obliviousness

"Professionals", she said. HAAHAHHAHAHAH, the knights' reactions are precious hahaha

RIP George, you were a dumb ass as you live, and still as one till the end.

ati

where is this story going, how long will she reject his proposal girl we're already on chapter 74 I mean what is this?

The fact that she brushes off the proposal is one thing, but the issue about Kai's legal guardian is still pending innit.
I mean, she actually needs to be married to Ares in order to be the legal guardian (plus also giving us the satisfaction of putting Edith in her place) so why can't she actually bite the bullet and just fake the damn marriage already, since she is reluctant to make advances on Lancelot because she slept with Ares

Anyhow, I hope season 2 actually pick up the pace on the plot, the misunderstanding, chibis, and expressions are fun and hilarious, but I want my story to progress goddammit

haha their sibling game is spot on!! read this whole story in one go - i love it :D ...buut she will accept the proposal, right? right? and what was the deal with the other princess - why not let her suffer? (MC can't actually think she will get anything like gratitude from the icy princess, right?)

Users who are viewing this thread