Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
The brother is actually just a living piece of shit throughout this series.

Ah the comments about the ml had put me off from starting this webtoon and now that I caught up I realized how wrong I was to get influenced guys you are too harsh on him!

I can understand why some people would prefer Lancelot because he's great but there's nothing wrong with the ML either and he's a good match to her, actually caring?? He never treated Alicia wrong. It's just he doesn't know how to express his feelings with words romantically but he's actually pretty blunt about them. He remembered his traumas for a minute and forgot his existence to give his reaction fast to her dolling up and many of the readers hated him for that? The significance of that scene for me was, despite how formal Alicia was with him for a long time, she really cared about his opinion about her and was affected by his carelessness, not how trash he was?

People called him overbearing because he didn't give his love up and patiently waited? Why, because he gave her space and was understanding to her decisions?

He was so cute from the start when he saw her cursing by the river/lake (i dont remember lol), you can see that he fell for her completely right then. Just because his character was cruel to her brother doesn't mean that's who he is. We read too many isekai to fall for that. Literally everyone is different compared to the book. People are prejudice to him because of all the shitty MLs out there

lol this is just a rollercoaster of a plot ride.

I love the dynamics between the siblings because even though they annoy each other 80% of the time (and goodness does he do the annoying younger brother trope so well!), they never allow other people to talk shit about their sibling. And it’s both adorable and a head spinner at the same time. 😂

Sometimes i feel like i really don't understand the jokes in this one but i like reading it nonetheless 😂😂😂

like i get how the brother is annoying, but ya sibling hate-through-love is an actual thing haha
sometimes it gets so bad to the point you wanna blow your head up but wat can ya do, they're your sibs after all~

Users who are viewing this thread