Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister - Ch. 76

Fed-Kun's army
sorry what disorder isnt this dude just experiencing regular sadness 💀💀

Isn't that a sister complex, so complex that he can’t even admit it to himself 🤣💕😘😘😘😘Thanks for the chapters!😘

Ugh, even though Ares is very hot and the ML; my heart still belongs to Lancelot 😂😂😭😭💖💖💖💖💖💖

Double-page supporter
nm93snupy1i31.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There's an awful lot of brutality and slaughter in this romcom. Not a single survivor in that last scene.

@kira1 although she didn't say "yes" directly, she said something like he should have known already that she wasn't rejecting him but it was too sudden to answer, and that at first she thought he wasn't being serious, so technically her answer is a yes. PD: Sorry for my english xd

Honestly this is one of my favorite sibling relationships. Soooooo many manhua siblings are like... almost incestuous how much they love each other and get jealous over romantic attachments. I love that a little brother’s ideal woman is a fairy princess because he sees himself as a heroic figure and he sees his sister as.... the opposite of that ideal, because she is. He obviously loves her and values her (with the irreverence of a younger sibling) but the idea of her making a match with his hero is too ludicrous for him to understand. And that’s hilarious and way more believable than half the sibling relationships I read in these comics.

She got so pissed she almost went super saiyan...
I'll slap the attitude right out of that brother for her! (I know he's her little brother, and little siblings are like "ew, someone likes you?" but still!!)

Users who are viewing this thread