Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister

OSC

I'm dead on expecting her to climb out a window ahaha she's really fun as the mc, super cute abd i love her being shamelessly like "but consider: tiddies"

Im never one to hope but please don't change the female lead character. Please I love her and she's literally the only reason why I read. So someone tell me if she is like this all the way or did she become submissive in the middle?

Woooow, our MC is wonderful, and the real Lancelot is also so so handsome, and thank you so much for your scanlation, we appreciate the hard work and quality content you gift us every now and then, thanks a lot haha~ 😄

Wow. The first thing that happens is rape? Why is this trash rated so high? How do I add a rape tag to this? I didn't want to see that.

Ultrabenosaurus, what's wrong with you? The MC decided to marry off a man to lead a happy life, so she ran off from the palace and seduced a man. Sadly, she even mistook him for another person. But it was her plan from the start to sleep with the guy, and she was playing shy and reluctant, because it's Asian work, and females in webtoons like that can't come off as whores, u know. She may have panicked she seduced the wrong man, but she actually was quite gratified with ml bed skills.
Just stop flagging everything as rape or whatsoever. If you don't feel Asian content is appropriate, just don't read it, duh.

@Disolona @Cloverfr so she didn't clearly tell him to stop which he ignored, commanded her to give up resisting, and then take her by force? Once a woman shows any interest or says "yes" once, nothing after that can be considered rape? If she enjoys it then it wasn't rape?

Contributor
What are you on about ultra? I saw nothing about what you said in the comic. Nobody raped anybody.

@Ultrabenosaurus WAAAAAAAAAAA..? Did that really happened here? I am not so sure now D: , is there a novel or something? he only convinced her to keep sleeping beside him? , we really did not see them having sex, I think, only she, waking up saying it was a mistake, acting shyly to later realized indeed, she mistook the guy.

Fed-Kun's army
The pages are out of order. Dialogue strings start and end seemingly at random. It makes it really hard to understand what's going on.

The princess is such a pain in the ass lols.i cannot hold my laugh when it comes to alicia facial expression 🤣 oh oh one more thing, thank you for the updates 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread