Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister

@ActingRikka @Cloverfr @Disolona read the first chapter of this again.

Page 9: she tells him to stop
Page 12: he pushes her down
Page 13: he commands her to stop resisting
Page 14: his hand is in hers, holding her down from above
Pages 15-16: she tries talking to him, he ignores her and does ~something~ that makes her moan - rape or something else sexual
Page 20: she says that he hurt her during that ~something~, a sign of being forced
Pages 34-36: she wants to leave, he doesn't let her
Pages 50-53: he admits lying about his identity while looking for a girl to sleep with

You also didn't answer my previous questions. So what if she was looking for a guy to sleep with? So what if she enjoyed the physical activity? At the very beginning she tells him to stop, he ignores her and commands her to stop resisting before forcing her under him. He then stops her from leaving and forces her to stay in bed with him, like she's an object or a prostitute he's paid for - which clearly isn't the case. How is any of that okay? How is that not sexual assault at the very least, if not actually rape?

Once someone tells you to stop, it's over. Anything after that is sexual assault or rape. Why is this even a discussion?

"wo mei you qian le" !!! im dying. these translators are hilarious and im so happy they chose to translate this manhwa. the meme faces are so beautiful

Contributor
Sure buddy. My advice is: block this manga, leave a bad rating and move on with your life. Godspeed anon, may your little self find true inspiration one day.

Like this in the beginning as I think altho MC being goofy and stuff i think she will be levelheaded underneath all that but all her actions bcome more reckless and aint reflecting who she was in the modern world, an Iron fist woman that surely wont be a pushover.
But now, sigh..what a digress...
I hope this will get better later on or im just gonna drop it. It's basically an all talk no action. Imagine a reguler pushover MC but decorated with a distressed meme face rather than a regular one.
Mark: ch15

Love how the ML can’t let go of a good lay. I also love how this is different from all the “reincarnated into a story” comics I’ve read. Thank you translators!

This is funny wkwkwk, i like how the ml set eyes only at her

i truly wants to say thanks for this comic to be translated so everyone can read it.

Thankyou so much

Users who are viewing this thread