Living in This World With Cut & Paste - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That B-tank dude is treating our receptionist like an object... I guess the author wants the MC to take out ridiculously trashy human beings again lol

Dex-chan lover
Now here we have the usual dickhead that wants the girl even though she already decided to have a "relationship" with the MC.

Oh, and thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone missed the foreshadowing
the dagger mounted on the wall on pg 13 is a VERY high end one that belonged to Myne's father, and he will sell it to Myne later. Though IIRC will not tell Myne the significance of it and Myne finds out from his dad's old adventuring buddy
and Myne's eventual father in law, The King

@FrenzyMode : to be fair, most "macho" (low-class) men treat women like objects, especially in a society like that. Plus the adventurers in this world tend to be people with problems fitting in to society (like killing a guy because you crush, who does not like you, is kind to them), which can make it worse.

@Tatsuya-Kai : IIRC, yes
I think Myne takes all his skills, though normally he would not do that to a person but Lyle is going to cross a line

@vhr2121 : ya about that...
She will be the one to take Myne's V-Card

Dex-chan lover
Oh please, why don't hump a slime and get over it, Lyle?

Thank you for translation, it's fun. :)

@sjmcc13

Nice to know that his dad is always looking out for his son.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear : There is kind of a reason that this town is taking such good care of an orphan, but they were very supposed to be very good parents.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like a certain shithead is going to get his skills taken from him lmao

Dex-chan lover
really? dealing with jealous "hurr durr F rank brat stole MY woman" for the second time?

I would rather cut off the partnership with that guild girl if I turned into some shit magnet

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the comeback of this manga.
Raws are already on ch 48, so we have a long way to get caught up to it.

I was having a blast reading it so I looked it up and saw
291 WN chapters
4 LN Volumes
(both discontinued due to author passing away)

gfdi

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki : The problem is the guild is full of arrogant idiots.
but the fallout from Lyle results in Myne leaving the guild

he didnt nab the 10x exp from the slime before the slime turned itself into loot?

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, MC is a bit TOO naive

Also, that fucking goblin rolled natural 20 on his skills yeah? Shit luck though

To MC lyle is an enemy but a fellow adventurer
To us lyle is a bag of skills with a bad attitude
We all know whats gonna happen

Any skill with 10X in the name is a cheat skill without a doubt, had it been left with the goblin then it would have been disastrous, unless goblins get the skill to learn what they can in their short lives, assuming goblins have short lifespans

@xxxNothingxxx

I read it the first time and gave it a good read thru, but apparently I didn't look hard enough. Went back to read it after ur reply, and I can see it at the top

my bad

Users who are viewing this thread