Living in This World With Cut & Paste - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@dezaki
really? dealing with jealous "hurr durr F rank brat stole MY woman" for the second time?
That will be the main plot for a while, after introducing another woman, the same plot will be repeated again - I forgot how many times, but at least for another one.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a wuxia and I never noticed? The amount of men all vying for a single, young girl and all think strength is the only thing dictating a woman's desire is very martial arts manhua.

Dex-chan lover
@DaLumino : slime, all the interesting abilities are either slimes of bosses

@SirAllen : no guards tends to mean either the area is abandoned, generally self regulating, or so disorderly and crime ridden that they have up.
in the webnovel Lyle delibratly lured the MC to an area with very low foot traffic (abandoned building iirc) but there Lyle was on his own, as his party realized it was a huge mistake and ran to the guild to cover their asses (by oficially disbanding the party, and reporting Lyle)

Group Leader
Lyle sounds like that simp that's subscribed to a girl's onlyfans, and then gets mad when he finds out she has a bf or married.

@BeastScans
"Myne-bou" --he literally just called him Myne -boy, or lad, or laddie, if you want to make him sound Scottish.

Dex-chan lover
that slime surely had a cheat skill... was he reincarnated? RIP Rimuru! 😭😱

P.S. - what's with that bullshit called "exclusive receptionist"?!?! and when does it stop??

Dex-chan lover
Cmon author, make it a bit more impactful - the MC needs a good kabedon!

😇

Fed-Kun's army
at translator, about page 11, its fine so long as the story is understood. as the reader, we could just look at the raws to see the actual art which is literally a nightmare to redraw (as a former engineering student, trying to redraw stuff over other people's work is a nightmare especially if they sent you the PDF version of it instead of the CAD file)

Dex-chan lover
For real? This new antagonist "wasted his life" just because someone else got customer service from someone he likes? The last guy was a little amusing, but having it happen again is kind of lame. Also I have a pet peeve about authors constantly using exclamation marks 🤖

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I just realized that there is almost 50 chapters already in raws, dayum... Thanks for the translation man!

@captain_crunch you said "This new antagonist "wasted his life" just because someone else got customer service from someone he likes? " His reaction is legit a nice guy reaction, I didnt mean he was a nice person but a nice guy. I guess you never heard the term

Dex-chan lover
@Krackers : that might be because you are missing the capitalization, but more so because you are using a phrase with 2 wildly different meanings, and expecting everyone to know the less common and more recent meaning.

@captain_crunch : when reading the novel, this feels like the authors way of having a adventurers guild, but having the MC not be involved with it.
after the MC beats up Lyle, the guild master will demand to know the MC's skills, which is very bad manners to demand, and when the MC refuses he basically says it is an order so tell me or I will banish you from the guild and you can never rejoin, for refusing an EXTREMLY unreasonable order, MC is rightly afraid of bad things happening if anyone else finds out what his skills can do and refuses, so the guild master kicks him out.

Note, the guild KNOWS it can not waste talent, especially since there are other opportunities for talented people, but he drives away the most talented recruit in years for BS reasons.

The level of his screw up gets driven more so into him the next day, GM seems to be in denial that it was an irreversible dismissal and a princess shows up looking for MC, because royalty do get to know what people's skills are (the temple reports on people with valuable skills, and the MC's apprasial counted) since they believe skill strength is a inherited characteristic so they try to marry of their kids to the strongest skill holders
the receptionist the mess is over is someone else in that strength range, strong enough to be suggested as a marriage candidate to the crown prince (in the first chapter we see the CP the 2nd prince will tell the CP that he needs a wife to get over his sis-con tendencies and suggests 2 people one being the receptionist
and the GM knows about this.

Users who are viewing this thread