Living in This World With Cut & Paste - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I thought this died, but it will live on.

Rest in peace Sakuya

Contributor
The level of stupidity this MC has is just more than NINE THOUSAND!

The guy is saying "I will kill you" and the idiotic MC doesn't cut his skills. Making the protagonist so stupid makes it hard to enjoy reading.
edit: "Explain your skills". Jesus Christ, this is so dumb!

I'm really thankful for the translation though.

Dex-chan lover
As guild master!?? How the fuck can you claim to have that authority, you're the leader of a branch office for this company that he joined what, yesterday? And author is gonna totally like "hell yeah, my MC is dumbshit so ofc he's going to spill everything for no bloody reason".
I'm way more okay with all the MCs that tell their girls about their weaknesses than the MCs that tell some random OLDFUCK authority figure their weaknesses.
And I almost forgot, this dumbshit MC just followed a random group of guys into a dark ally, a fucking 3year old knows not to follow strangers damnit.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty much unreadable, the MC is just too annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@Valve :
nd author is gonna totally like "hell yeah, my MC is dumbshit so ofc he's going to spill everything for no bloody reason".
You really should not make up conclusions, but
Myne refuses, and gets kicked from the guild as a result. But technically he does not NEED the adventurers guild, the Guild is not even a Monopoly in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Was the quality of the story always this bad? 🤨

i was gonna be mad at the moronic MC but then I wanna give him so leeway cus he's still just a kid

Finally some pick this up I really like this manga, I hope there will be another release...

To be honest MC is a kind and good kid who doesn't want to kill other people and believe that adventurers are good hearted so you can't blame him that he doesn't wanna fight them even though he is about to get killed....

Dex-chan lover
In the first place why didn't mc just take the skill while the guy was aiming at his friend and making threats. Why did mc tell the bad guy he took away his skill and he could give it back, why would you let any person know that when he didn't plan on killing them? Why didn't the guild master save the girl when he was closer? And now the guild master wants to know his secret, but by his own logic if he'd easily hint about it to a murderer wouldn't he also tell this guy something

Dex-chan lover
This is the perfect example of why simping is bad. Lyle is a simp who simped to hard!

Aggregator gang
@literally everyone calling the mc an idiot, just remember the kid is pure in nature, hes not out to kill his own kind and its not like he even wanted to get involved with the dudes jealousy in the first place, some people are just annoying because they seem to forget its not all the time peoples logic fits with theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread