Living-Room Matsunaga-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Aaah Ryo is so cute.
I like Matsunaga too, but Ryo is always so cute. 😓

Group Leader
I am so frustrated with the overly-used, clichéd direction this series has taken.
In the over-used, typical fashion, naive girl makes a new guy friend. They get along like a house on fire and she subsequently spends far more time with her new guy friend than she does with her crush or boyfriend. She talks with him about the intimate details of her relationship with her crush or boyfriend. New guy friend pretends only to be good friend, but is really intent on stealing her affections away from her crush or boyfriend and making her his girlfriend. Naive girl is completely clueless about the new guy friend's intentions but helps to fuel his ambitions and giving him hope by continuing to spend more time with him than her crush or boyfriend. Naive girl will feel a strong bond with the new guy friend and will, at some point when a situation or crisis arises [as in this chapter], choose to run to the new guy friend instead of her crush or boyfriend, giving him even more confidence that his eventual confession will succeed.

Ugh! Why oh why oh why?!

Group Leader
@FredFriendly
Well, it's not her fault, she just wanted to be alone (I guess?) and the "male friend" followed her. I can't deny the fact that she's really naive, but don't blame her, blame the author. xD

Group Leader
@Kaoru_hks I don't know why you thought I was blaming the character when I was complaining about the over-use of a clichéd plotline which is clearly the decision of the author (or the author's editor). Unfortunately, it just makes the series less fun to read by introducing uneccessary drama caused by clichéd misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread