Living With One Leg

Group Leader
Ohhhhhhhh, God bless you guys!!!! Locking forward to read this fantastic manhwa!!!! Thanks a ton!!! <3

Out of curiosity, did spotoon finished translating the whole thing, or did the license expire before the end ?

Power Uploader
@ukimix, I know, right? It is fantastic.

@proulout, Spottoon finished the translation before cancelling it. I will upload the rest in due time.

Well that's nice. I don't mind waiting, i waited 6 years for hokuto no gun to resume their work on sakon (and i was super happy when they started again working on it), i can wait as loong as needed for this serie too :)

Thank dude. I think i read it back then in 2012. Around 20 chapter. Back then is my fav. And is nasty cat still making webtoon?

Power Uploader
@Agni, who knows. Someone who follows his social media accounts can probably answer you.
Or scratch that. I believe Trace 2.0 is still ongoing.

hey i remember this one, love the art of nasty catand i still believe that one day i will be able to finish Trace 2.0 ^^

Group Leader
It was completed by Spottoon back in March 2017.........and yes, I know that exactly because I just looked at my payment history over there :D

Yeah, a great series, their greatest as far as I'm concerned.......I liked their other stuff as well of course, but this one's by far the best.

Thank man. Appreciate it. Love all nasty cats webtoon except trace series (for me the story is too generic) hope he still make another webtoon creation.

Users who are viewing this thread