Lock You up

Contributor
@Rin13

While users can turn on an override that puts pages in a strip, it puts a few-pixels-wide bar between each image, so it's very jarring in this case.

I think to have seamless strip format, the uploader needs to specify that it's a strip—the users' setting is just intended for people who like to read page manga in a strip format.

Group Leader
@Pokari @LoneTree
Omg sorry, I just check it out just now. It's fine when I opened it on Mangahasu, so I thought it's fine too here. I'll looking for where-is-the-mistake I make and fix it for next chap. Thanks for telling me

Lovely!
Thank you!
My apologies for not having the tech vocabulary to better explain earlier.
Thanks ?

Hello
the 3rd chap have a problem with the image, they are all broken or in piece :'(

The images being cut into a thousand tiny pieces makes the chapter so slow to load that it's unreadable.

I want to see Cheng Jing chain Qing Yu up, tie him down, and start biting him in a romantic aggressive way already--( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am honestly surprised how much I'm enjoying reading this. The story has me so drawn into it. The introduction of new characters and the questions about how some are linked to others is both frustrating and exciting. Thank you for posting this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

I found chapter 32 really gross. Like seriously threatening to kill a kid because a mentally ill woman killed her self to get back at her husband. So they force that mom to commit suicide? This isn't an even trade that would be considered a crime in any other nation. Cheng Jing is kind of a sicko as is his entire family.

Users who are viewing this thread