logging a problem on mobile devices I found/fixed for myself

So, first the details.
1. I use Firefox, and the extension uBlock origin (both mobile and desktop). It isn't logging any blocked elements on the page.
2. I'm forcibly logged out, and even trying to log in, it just...loops back to either the main page (when I try logging in from the Follows redirect) or the login page (when I try logging in from the main page).
3. When trying to read anything, no element of the reader loads. No pages visible, no page/chapter picker, no title even. I am able to access something from front page, though, which leads back to point 2.
To repeat, this was ONLY happening on mobile. I'm using desktop just fine. My phone doesn't have any internet issues, and then the thing that ended up fixing it was restarting the phone... So I'm assuming there's probably some weird issue with leaving the reader page open for too long or something, and you just need to close your browser. I dunno. I'm saying this here in case if anyone encounters a similar issue and doesn't try the "dumb solution" out.
Hopefully this isn't considered off-topic or anything, just wanted to report the issue anyways even if I figured out the problem for myself. Maybe knowing it will help out.

Users who are viewing this thread