Loli Hero and Demon Lord - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, whacking children with a stick: the best way to make friends

Dex-chan lover
Let me be honest, if I see that a little boy/girl need to shoulder an heavy responsibility, but no adult help or even try to trick the little children, I will gladly be an Demon King or Angel that calling the end of time.
Why the kid need to shoulder adult job ...... Useless adult should just died

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't a holy spell like heal inflict damage to the maou, though?

Dex-chan lover
It's all fun and games until the Pedobear comes along and ruins the day.

Dex-chan lover
It's like the shounen method of befriending your enemies condensed into its purest form.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm i demand a 100+ chapter manga of these two slice of life stories

Fed-Kun's army
I"m sorry but this was just pointless. I"m all for "Cuteness conquers all" but if you want to stand out you need to at least try to write something coherent.

How did a 6 year old child even get into the Demon King's castle?

Why did the 8 year old demon lord not have a SINGLE GUARD!?!

What exactly did the hero think she was going to do if she felt that bad about a bonk to the forehead?

If the entire world was involved in this war how does a friendship made on a whim stop it?

FOR THE RECORD! I am not saying this needed a deep plot. But not a single part of it makes even a little sense even within it's own logic.

Besides they went with such a boring ass ending. Would have been funnier if the healing spell hurt the demon lord since it's holy magic. Then you could either go DARK and have the Demon Lord die while the hero stands there in shock over what she accidentally did. Or go LIGHT and just have her roll on the ground in pain while the hero panics on how she can help.

That would be cute AND hilarious. So not only does this not make sense but the punchline is dull.

Double-page supporter
this was adorable, until I noticed the giant eye on the castle in the 1st panel.

Users who are viewing this thread