Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Leftover Skills

@HiraOmnibus
Isn't that the point thought. This MC isn't supposed to have interesting skills but the leftover crappy ones that no one wanted, thought I agree this fight has been going for far too long.

Dex-chan lover
I call BS.
Though waging everything on luck stat is the thing I can relate to.

"You're already dead" scene but stretched WAAAAYYYYYYY to long, which sucks because the previous stuff of house building and exploration was way better.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Chapter after chapter after chapter after chapter of fucking nothing.
It's cleaner man all over again

Fed-Kun's army
Should be over by the next chapter.

It is explicitly stated that he killed Tanaka in the webnovel, although it is merely implied in the manga.

so is this gonna be the last arc? he beats the bad guy. hooray! good series. thats all folks!

Dex-chan lover
so it's like Doom spell in ffxiv, with around 30% chance of successful cast

@HiraOmnibus

That's the point, he got a bunch of random ass skills not a build. And all LOOK useless but have some use to them. Like the good for nothing one here. I'm 100% certain that's a wordplay joke that dies when translated but it lets him control his own body in spite of any damage he might have or things that should slow him down. And some of his stronger ones he doesn't realize the point of until later still.

@Aronida

That's a lot of bitching for someone still reading it. If you want it to end, stop reading the story. Pretend everyone suddenly died in a nuclear blast. Because this is made off a nearly 1700+ chapter web novel.....this is chapter 44 of the web novel. This ride isn't ending any time soon aside from the manga ending. If you hate it, stop reading it. Otherwise you're just bitching for no reason because you are still reading it in spite of your words and nothing you say here can remotely affect the people drawing this in Japan.

Group Leader
@SilverSun

Yeah, basically. Tanaka's spell should kill Haruka. Statistically, it should be 100%.

But Haruka has the skill Healthy that makes him resistant to status effects, which lowers it by some amount.

And Haruka has [Limit Break] Luck. Which means as long as he doesn't have a 0% chance of resisting, he'll almost definitely resist it.

Users who are viewing this thread