Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Leftover Skills

@Jesotku
I mean shit did I type something else to make you think that I was lying?
either way, anything is better than this fight rn. It was fun at first but its been going on too long
plus, useless ≠ boring

Double-page supporter
MC had the perfect opportunity to go up and backstab that bastard, but no. He goes complaining about him stepping on MCs face. Could've done that after taking the trash out.

How is this fight not over yet? This chapter is exactly the same as the last with ultimate skill used with no effect except with slightly different dialogue. I really hope it gets better after this. With the super short chapters it makes everything feel much slower to progress that isn’t exciting while everything good goes by in a flash.

For fuck sake just end this already !!! And people wonder why isekai gets axed ... Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
If the classmate murderer doesn't die at the end of this drawn-out battle, I am going to lose it.

Dex-chan lover
For all those ranting and raving in the comments of each chapter, the fight ends with the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This was so bad. The entire thing. Oh, my calculations. Oh, useless skills. This was just bad writing all around.

Fed-Kun's army
This has been the most boring stretched out nerd fight I've ever had the displeasure of forcing myself to read. Someone commented it ends next chapter. So, yeah, yet another chapter of this shit.

Aggregator gang
F me, is this fight still going?!?!.............. he better not spare him at the end.

He also better not get seen NOT sparing him and cause a rift in the group.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like none of MC's skills are interesting? Like they all just do random crap, which was fine when he's just messing around but are dumb during a long fight scene.

Dex-chan lover
This fight probably sounds like this the whole time:

"Nuh uh!"
"Uh nuh!"
"Nuh uh, uh nuh!"
"Uh nuh, nuh uh, hu uh!"
"Nuh uh, Nuh uh, Nuh uh!"

Group Leader
00e.jpg

It's sad how the element of surprise was so poorly used by mc.

People saying "I really hope mc kill him" , no, we want the opposite so this hell can finally end

Dex-chan lover
Holy smokes this is so bad, let's hope this fight/torture ends in the next chapter.

Contributor
Mahou? Sonna Koto yori Kinniku da! was ended at only ch21, yet this generic unimaginative kruft continues? there is no justice.

Users who are viewing this thread