Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - Crazy outlet sale

Dex-chan lover
If im MC, those items will be placed forever in my item box, because i love looting so much.
RPG = Story 20 hours, looting 150 hours

Y'all again? Fuck off, with this quality of translation, reading raw would be more coherent.

If you’re gonna snipe a group at least make sure your translations makes grammatical sense

Contributor
Pls snipe LH Translations instead of a group doing decent updates (recently).
Here's the link https://mangadex.org/group/14/lhtranslation/manga/?s=1#listing
I would love to read these instead.

Group Leader
If you are going to snipe a group, at least have a better translation than them, your translations suck!!!

Group Leader
Hello guys, current translator here!
We are sorry for the previous version of the translation.
Please feel free to criticize and give advices since we are new at translating to english.
I will be waiting for your comments and recommendations on the translation part!!

I don't want to discourage people from translating, I just really wish that people would join the previously existing groups who usually NEED HELP rather than try and take over an existing project with their own entirely new groups.

Whats with this sad attempt of a translation?

I'll wait for the more professional quality from the other group

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a lot better than before, at least? Still pretty subpar compared to the other group though.

your translation gave me eye cancer, get some proofreaders that actually know proper English grammar

Seriously? You change your group name just to get around the blocks... Yeah.. seriously fuck off with your shit translations..

@feronimo1 my advice is to stop trying. The quality here is very bad, and the mistranslations indicate to me that your group will not be able to produce acceptable work without a better translator and a good English editor.

Holy fucking shit, are these guys for real? They changed the group name just to circumvent the group block feature? How the hell do I report, this is getting annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread