Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 5 Ch. 57 - Skeleton...?

@Honomi In one the previous chapter, Mc compared the attitude of Angelica to the Class president, and thus was nicknamed Armor president.

Skeleton knight girl gain back her flesh and become a beauty knight girl with massive plot but look like he didn't know about it and the other girls plan to hide that fact especially Prez...

Group Leader
Fuck, stop wasting your time on this series, your translations are shit compared to Mangasushi.

Group Leader
Hello guys, current translator here!
We are sorry for the previous version of the translation.
Please feel free to criticize and give advices since we are new at translating to english.
I will be waiting for your comments and recommendations on the translation part!

Fed-Kun's army
@feronimo1 hey isnt there a group that's already uploading translations of this series at a decent quality? why this series of all untranslated ones

Damn!! Armor Prez got some cake on her!! But I also wanna see her face, and in something that isn't her armor.

@feronimo1 Might i reccomend translating a smaller, maybe less active manga series since you're new to this. Since this series already has an established high quality group working on jt, the prominent issues with your inexperienced translations stand out a lot more and as some comments here agree, it's just not very good. I think it would be better practice for you if you did so, since with this chapter and the last, Mangasushi has come out with better translations.

Group Leader
@MagnosRedFox
The Sushi is dropping this one because now the Lonely Attack it's English Licensed, they only finishing some of them.
Since it's a drop other group taking this one it's not a sniper.

Then.... thanks for taking this serie.
@gmayor61

We aren't in the process yet at least not until we catch up to our tl who translated everything till it's up to date.
What we do after idk 🤷‍♂️ but for now will follow the script.

@Invader_Retro
Aw shit, so it'll eventually be dropped? That really sucks. Is it a relatively easy manga to read raw? If Ruya Manga actually continues this then I'd probably legit have an easier time reading it raw with a japanese dictionary on a second tab. Their translation of 56 made me wonder if I had a stroke towards the end

Group Leader
@gmayor61
Aw shit, so it'll eventually be dropped? That really sucks. Is it a relatively easy manga to read raw? If Ruya Manga actually continues this then I'd probably legit have an easier time reading it raw with a japanese dictionary on a second tab. Their translation of 56 made me wonder if I had a stroke towards the end

Yeah but we only have 14 chapters left to do...idk if the editors have made any progress yet but that's all that remains.
And if they get better it shouldn't be that bad however for now we will be doing it till no raws are left(whatever staff decide will announce it).

Dex-chan lover
Booo don’t drop :( personally prefer translations keep going if licensed since the official never catches up to raws and I still buy the official anyways to have it legally myself on top of supporting work I like

Users who are viewing this thread