Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - The New Dungeon

@HeyHeyWhat I mean you gotta understand this is a manga lol im sure in the LN there was more description on her learning and handling what that hose meant, this is all supposed to be more lighthearted and you use your common sense to pick up on stuff like that lol

Dex-chan lover
I hope Angelica talks eventually. She is super cute too. I am in support of Angelica and President sharing the Mc.

I dunno why people call this MC dense.

Isn't he perfectly aware that Angelica likes him? Otherwise, why would he be embarrassed yet not deny anything?

And he definitely likes the Prez but if you take it from just his perspective, it's as obvious that she likes him back.

In any case,e there's a difference between "dense" and "not sure what to do about the situation".

Dex-chan lover
Something long that doesn't want to eat your face!
Now this is new...

Sorry Prez even with you being slow with your feelings Armor Prez is just too pure and gets better every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
after a natural disaster wouldn't food be a top priority unless they have an abundance.

Did he also mention creating a water pump or suction to suck out the flooded area?

Imagine of the limits of earth magic creating mechanical parts

Dex-chan lover
@anggitoz: Well, if he can create those, the sky is the limit I'd imagine.

So he pumps that lake dry. Very well. Where is the water going?

Knight girl would be happy to just to help him finding happiness and watch from the sidelines... But the night before she walked in naked onto his bath and went into his bedroom in her nightgowns...Yea....certainly...Just his happiness...She wants him! She should be more honest. As honest as she is already with her deeds.

We plan our dungeon trips carefully, as dungeons are dangerous. Our plan? We split up and hit those dungeons alone, so that we can't help each others, because we can't wait to make gold. Genius!

About Angelica talking: Imagine her voice to be the same as one of an eldritch horror lich.

Dex-chan lover
@StLL

Farmers usually have a lot of extra food, but low on money as selling food is their source of income.
In medical times the big cities were almost always sounded by farmland that supplied the city itself with food.

It's not that unlikely that because of the flood transporting the food to the city has become a problem for them, so they are unable to buy materials for the repairs.
Also, we don´t really know how big the flood really was, it doesn't have to be on a huge scale for it to be a big problem for a few farmers.

@anggitoz

well, depending on how he does it, it's possible to do without a pump.
If there is ( or he can create ) a plot of land on a lower altitude/hight then the dungeon, then the water is naturally going to flow there because of how water pressure works.
This is why water towers are always placed on mountains and stuff because you don´t need a water pump and only need to open the faucet to get water out
( still might need a pump to get it inside the tower though )

Dex-chan lover
> Ms Prez reacted to Polygamy.
So, in her brain, if its legal/unspoken rules, then be happy... Coz Ms Prez is a good abiding Citizen. Fufufufufufufu

> MC's decision to buy those Sweet Potatoes is admirable.
He's swimming in cash now.
He understand hoarding money is very bad to the economy.
He wants to expand the City.
He buy those because he can store them and eat it later or give it later.
If he's out of cash, he just need to adventure and problem solve.
He dont need to save a lot of money like the nobles.
Maybe 10 million dollars worth of gold might be enough for them (angelica, ms prez and MC) living together... Awwwwts

> We are like bake sweet potatoes.
MC is eating one, while we are blushing cause Angelica and him are sweet looking.
We are being a potato cause of envy....

Dex-chan lover
You know what I really liked? The touch of him buying everything to help the village and Angelica realizing his intentions and smiling :p

Users who are viewing this thread