Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - The New Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
This is right after he hears the farmers fears of monsters coming from the dungeon, that he decides he wants to allow any monster to be able to leave the dungeon instead of just ones that can traverse the water

LTV

Aggregator gang
ruining the local ecosystem to make fighting easier? Nice!

...........This is the exact reverse of the situation in the original story. In the original there was a dungeon near a river so he REDIRECTED THE RIVER into the dungeon and drowned out the entire thing before setting the river back on course and evaporating his way down through the dungeon. And getting really sad at one point because he realized what monsters he failed to see because he flooded the place.
Arachne. He failed to meet and attempt to take control of topless spider women. And take advantage of their ability to make clothing but that was an excuse AFTER he was disappointed about missing them.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, looks like Angelica loses. Cmon admit it, we all knew the author ships Prez as the wife. Angelica is at most wife number two.

Double-page supporter
where is he draining it to? Also I feel like Angelica will be wife 1 because he bonded with her more during that time in the dungeon but since coming to this world he's spent more time with prez but at the moment his feelings for her aren't romantic. but he got embarrassed about being seen holding hands so I think Angelica will be wife 1 while prez might be wife 2

Dex-chan lover
Like, Polygamy may be allowed but that doesn't mean that the values you were raised on make it acceptable to, well, you and the people you're making a harem out of and I wish that mangas would acknowledge that to some degree instead of just using it as a free ticket to a harem.

Last Panel: You....you could also just, like, make an underwater tunnel. You've literally made a mansion before, and if there's a stampede you can flood the damn thing.

Jealous prez mm

Take them both lmao,they both look the same but with different color themes

Double-page supporter
Prez: *Is depressed because she lost the waifu wars*
Classmate: "Hey, did you know? This world allows polygamy."
Prez: "Allow me to introduce myself"

Double-page supporter
Polygamy is allowed, prez eyes lit....lol, she noticed a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread