Lonely Attack on a Different World - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Scythe Demon? Demon Scythe?

Dex-chan lover
@DrSuperKamiGuru
So basically like traditional Zelda dungeons, right? Just MC sucking the reward out together with all the water instead of finding it midway during dungeon exploration being the only difference.

Group Leader
I knew all the regular monsters drowned, didn't see the living weapon twist though.

Dex-chan lover
Why are level 13's so powerful when he was murdering whole rooms of 90+'s so easily?
Talk about a completely arbitrary system, lol.

Oh Hahaha! 😂🤣😂
• Brickwork Wallpapers.
• One of us was spot on to predict the demise of the dungeon denizens. Awesome! ✔️
• I agreed with many who were wondering or worried about the environmental impact of draining all the water from the RIVER. 🤔 We better see some explanation to clear that up later, or face the wrath of us Realists. 😜

Dex-chan lover
Angelica has been cemented in my mind as series bet girl and nothing will change that

Dex-chan lover
He gets all those cheat items. Now a demon control ring. It doesn't just control lesser demons up to tier 3 or something, it does control demons. In other words: All of them. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
I guess it's kind of like :
Defeating a level 13 slime is easy!
Defeating a level 13 dragon is not!

or

In a fight between a wolf and a hamster your bet wouldn't be the Hamster right?

at least this is how I understand it...

@PoopyPants I hear Tokiko' Tsumura's (Buso Renkin) dad did it... seems it worked out okay in the end.

@UncleRad Seems to me the easiest explanation would be if he used Package magic to store it safely somewhere, though he didn't mention it at the time...

@Shiden
Suina best girl (obviously... not in a fight)... but seriously... kinda sad Eushally doesn't seem interested/capable in making official English translations, and/or non-H variants, the actual gameplay for a lot of their titles is solid enough it'd do well either way, and Steam and some others are already throwing up whatever crap H-"RPGs" and the like so at least one massive vendor would be up for it.

How long before he starts using Death Strats from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow?

Dex-chan lover
@RobinMedea

The onyl way it would really make sense would be with an evolution system. Hit 100 (or whatever the current max is), become level 1 again as a more powerful creature. Like in Re:Monster or Kumo.

Dex-chan lover
"Let me get this straight. This is our hero? The one who controls demonic weapons, is followed by an incredibly powerful labyrinth boss, and only has skills for being a loner?"
"Yep"
"We're doomed."

Users who are viewing this thread