Loner Life in Another World - Ch. 184 - You Can Run, You Know?

Dex-chan lover
Not very realistic, in a realistic story this would be a declaration of war between the 2 nations for the attempted genocide of the kingdom's people and the church nation, which lost it's trump card and main force, would likely be invaded and lose it's territory to the kingdom.

But then again this story seems to play up the comedic side more than the realistic side.

Dex-chan lover
Not very realistic, in a realistic story this would be a declaration of war between the 2 nations for the attempted genocide of the kingdom's people and the church nation, which lost it's trump card and main force, would likely be invaded and lose it's territory to the kingdom.

But then again this story seems to play up the comedic side more than the realistic side.
Perhaps you should be looking into seinens.

Aggregator gang
Ngl if this ever becomes an anime and they're making a dub ver I already who would be the best voice actor... Kirito's actor from sao abridged, tell me u can imagine it too😂

Dex-chan lover
YMJLSqp.png

and don't forget to tell them I'm a loner ok?
dD9CV1b.png

I'm a loner guys I swear :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
This is how I find out that Mangadex still gives you scanlation updates on manga that you put in the "Dropped" category.

Anyway with this arc done I'm kinda hoping the author would axe this series and start on something a little more thought out.

Dex-chan lover
I do, but i've been reading this manga for years, so why would i drop it now?
Not saying you should. Just a suggestion, if better realism is what you're looking for. I don't know your actual reading habits, so I was trying to make a recommendation based on what you wanted.

Dex-chan lover
This was the end of a long, dumb, stupid and long arc. Yes, redundancy is necessary.

Group Leader
Since the terrible new chapter 187 by **siam got nuked, I would like to thank @Mangasushi for doing this for so many chapters, and for putting up with so many snipers on it who probably don't understand Japanese and definitely don't know English :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, even MTL can be fine if edited by someone who understands things like pronouns, but that just doesn't happen with the low rent 'read on r site & donate now!' trash who pop up with new chapters for this series (and then MD nukes them for being trash), not sure why they like this one so much. Hang in there Mangasushi! Faito, Mangasushi!

Dex-chan lover
Billiards? That's more like bowling, isn't it? And a bit...anti-climactic. But eh, I never liked it whenever a battle arc drags on anyway lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is how I find out that Mangadex still gives you scanlation updates on manga that you put in the "Dropped" category.

Anyway with this arc done I'm kinda hoping the author would axe this series and start on something a little more thought out.
You have to deactivate the bell sign next to the dropped option.

Users who are viewing this thread