Long-Awaited Feelings - Ch. 40 - I'm the one pursuing you.

Dex-chan lover
“I want to be your gf”
“I thought you wanted to be friends”
BITCH THOSE ARENT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Glad our main lesbian got her intentions clear though. Waiting to see how JX reacts after she’s had time to process her emotions.

Dex-chan lover
“I want to be your gf”
“I thought you wanted to be friends”
BITCH THOSE ARENT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE.

Glad our main lesbian got her intentions clear though. Waiting to see how JX reacts after she’s had time to process her emotions.
I agree, they normally aren't mutually exclusive but Ji Youyuan literally told Jing Xiu during their relationship, "Lovers can't be friends after breaking up unless they never loved each other in the first place. Why would anyone be friends when they could be lovers instead?"

Heavily implying at least for them, offering to be her friend is the same as putting the last nail in the relationships coffin. Not a perspective I personally share but I get what they're saying

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I agree, they normally aren't mutually exclusive but Ji Yuan literally told Jing Xiu during their relationship, "Lovers can't be friends after breaking up unless they never loved each other in the first place. Why would anyone be friends when they could be lovers instead?"

Heavily implying at least for them, offering to be her friend is the same as putting the last nail in the relationships coffin. Not a perspective I personally share but I get what they're saying

a fellow kafhime fan i see... good taste... good taste

Dex-chan lover
I binged this whole series today. I am fiending for more! haha. JY has started to break through JX's guard. Though it seems like the road is still uphill. This is so fascinating!

Also holy cow JY is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread