Long Live the King - Ch. 126 - 126 end

Dex-chan lover
@LikeASkurn The author didn't have time for this any more.

But on the bright side, the Web Novel is complete and completely translated. Of course, it goes by the name "Hail The King" instead.

Does anyone know what chapter this corresponds to in the light novel? Thank you in advance! :)

Dex-chan lover
@MegaXL Just google "Hail the King novel updates" and it would take you to the novel updates page....

Novel Updates is the best site to keep up with novels and finding novels, because it's not unusual for novels to change translator hands.

Also, try starting at chapter 80... though I recommend starting from the top... or buy the Amazon ebook, $0.99 for each book (8 books) if you wish... though, again, you can read for free on their site...

*sigh*its a shame the author dropped it I was shocked but i understand that she cannot commit fully but atleast there are others out there to read

for those who wanna continue in novel from manhwa its chapter 93/94 https://readwebnovels.net/novel/hail-the-king/chapter-93/

It is a Sad Day Indeed, Today we say Goodbye to this Wonderful Series, may we Remember it not by the way it Ended So Abruptly but Instead by how it Entertained and Surprised its Audience

I Personally found that the Beginning was a bit Hard to get into due to the Slight Cringe MC Gave Off right after Reincarnation but once i got Past it i Enjoyed The Justice He Dealt
Like at the First Battle he Fought in or
With the Corrupt Noble Dude or
When the MC Launched Corpse Bombs into the Enemy Formation or
When the Corrupt Church people got their Ass Beat

The Wonderful Artstyle
The Beautiful Eyes that look as if They Glow
The Intense Bloodthirst MC Gives Off being Wonderfully Illustrated
The Comical Transitions from Chibi to Normal

The Character Designs
I Believe Almost All of the Designs in this Series are Done Well
MCs Different Sets of Armor and Clothes Depending on the Class he Uses is Done Splendidly and did Not Change the Atmosphere of the Scenes In Any Way

The Character Interactions
like "Pink-Hair Demon Cosplay Blindfold Girl"
and "Redhead Gaelic Name Ex-Convict Girl"
Flirting and Being on Very Good Terms, and also
"Blue-Haired I-Cant-Believe-Its-Not-A-Trap Guy"
and "The Goofy But Overly Protective MC"
Becoming Almost as Close as Brothers

May we Hope that in the Near Future it gets Picked Up again and Continued from where it Left Off so that we may Enjoy it Once Again...

Amen...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....*panting from screaming to long*... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
*Cries and is emotionally and mentally broken*
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻*internal scream!!!*...
*Mom walks in tells me to fix the table*(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
*Me*┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Users who are viewing this thread