Long Live the King - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
WTF!? Lampard became a woman?! Why?! From a buff old man to a sexy swordswoman!? Why?!

Power Uploader
Yessss all of the saint seiya will be women muahhaahhaah!!!! Saber is king arthur!! And i approve of this!!! Mass upload . Lets hit 20 chaps by this sunday eh. At least they keep the footballers name.

i appreciate the TL's for working on this series as the LN is great and very entertaining but this style of making everything over the top and now lampards even a woman, idk why the authors of series like this feel the need to do stuff like that

Power Uploader
Ahh but i feel this is a tad bit better. The novel has alot of flaws too. People complain that the interaction are too bland etc, i guess author read the comments when his novel ended and tried to fix it in the manhua??

I don't get it, thia series already had plenty of women for fan service. Why add the general to it?

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those "Turn off brain then read" kinda manga that i enjoy and feels refreshing. I like it

WTF is this manga and trash translation quality? The character names are not consistent, panel to panel.

Why did they turn Lampard into a woman? If they were going to change the character, at least bother to change the fucking name into a girls name. The translation quality isn't very good either. I will continue to read for a while in hopes of improvement, if not, then I'm probably gonna drop it.

MTL (google translate app) for the untranslated part on page 11 gives the following translation:
"Is it necessary to attack the enemy?"

Might be something along the lines of "Do I really have to go to fight?"

Users who are viewing this thread