Long Live the King

@Domar
One comment: Leather armor is less realistic - it was not used in the kind of configuration we see in games and movies since as such it would be useless (instead as a rigid leather plate of boiled leather)
Plate armor in reality enables plenty of mobility and is not as heavy as you think (usually 20-40 kg) - the weight is distributed across the whole body.
(if you're interested in a demonstration, watch "Firefighter, soldier, knight parcour" on YT)

madness. i was reading the novel a while ago didn't expect they'll make a manhua out of it.

The nun shouldn't exist because she is a piece of garbage, ripping off the MC left and right and being a gold digger.

I just want MC with new gear...
Maybe next time.

Dex-chan lover
The 180° shift of like everything lol like from his strength to some scenes and the way the mc just kinda let the blonde loli run her mouth kinda pisses me off but all in all, it's really good lol. I'm waiting for the chapter of when the mc punishes the corrupt pig merchant lol

What a wonderful scan group!!, if there is a heaven, they must get a huge mansion there.

damn man i dont understand any of the diablo refrences but godamn am i excited for the next chapter

mrf

It's still alright and you know you can just enjoy the beauty i mean the bouncy bounce.

Edit wait wait if you read only about 20 ch it's nonsense but as far i can see its getting interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread