Long Live the King

Group Leader
controversial opinion- people who think this isn't too bad/is pretty good: 🤡🤡🤡

Double-page supporter
Woah, way to absolutely fuck what was a good story, it's like Coiling dragon all over again.

Pretty crazy release speed here.

For those wondering on differences between webnovel and this manhua

1. In the webnovel the diablo world was pretty close to the game, Akara and Warriv weren't a nun and loli.

2. He actually had a character selection screen when entering the game world, and tried to keep all 7 classes from d2 at a relatively even level, he had actually chosen Barbarian first.

3. Originally only his mind would be sent into the game world, he could then summon the powers of his game characters while outside, but only one at a time.

4. Frank and Pierce were men.

5. Armor usage and stuff were more realistic, the other side used leather and chain armor for instance. Those heavy plate armors were mainly decorative, MC got around that by handing out stamina potions so his men could still use heavy plate and fight for a long time.

6. One considerably large plot point was his Paladin class, as the auras have an analog in the real world, but are only utilized by the church's holy warriors. He was saved from several unwinnable fights by people assuming he's an agent of the church and not wanting to piss them off, so they stood down instead. Wonder how they're going to resolve that here where he seems to be locked into using Barbarian.

Dex-chan lover
When the mc goes from 0-100 in a span of just a few chapters...that just ruins it for me.

Double-page supporter
@Nohd here's a link to the website that's translating the novel, it's already over 1,000 chapters in.
https://www.noodletowntranslated.com/hail-the-king/hail-the-king-chapter-1/

@sedition im not sure if you were trying to reply to my question but anyways im not interested in the novels

Double-page supporter
@Nohd ah, I somehow didn't notice your whole comment and just saw the sauce part, if you're asking about my profile pic it's this.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/126721/14

good thing is, there's more boobs than the novel
bad thing is, the story kinda turn bad, some plot holes bound to occur later

Group Leader
shhesh...so much hate for this manhua.
poor little manhua..don't you worry. uncle cloww won;t abandon you.

Continued reading even after my bad comment, but the big change made this more enjoyable

man, this is exactly like a slightly more delicious junk food, you know it's bad for you, even tho it's only slightly better, you can't stop eating it. even tho I know it's the cliche, and the genderbender to increase boobs count, I still read it.

Group Leader
Thank you for giving the manhua another chance. To everyone, thank you for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread