Long Live the King

i never really liked the novel and somehow the manhua is worse idk :/

This is amazing and is getting even better so keep doing what you're doing please

Oh and everyone here complaining it's not like the novel, go read the novel and stop coming here to throw a fit about it

I was really skeptical at first, but once you get past the first 10 chapters or so it gets freaking awesome in my opinion. I really like how the MC just slaughters everything. I hope you're doing well and get released soon MadCat. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Hey Cloww heard the good news.
Congratulations on your transfer. I hope you will be discharged soon.
Are there no more metropolitan supremacy system chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Because of the complainers, I have been reading the novel and there is no difference between this and that.

Its nearly a 1:1 adaptation.

I dunno what they are complaining about.

Well except for the whole gender swapping nearly every guy in the army into a female. That's just weird.

Lol legit??! It took me 2-3 hours to read the whole 99 chapters just now, and you telling me the next chapter is already incoming?

Dex-chan lover
As is the case with a lot of these manhua, the description is terrible. Could someone give me a quick summary? Trying to decide whether to give it a shot.

Dex-chan lover
@tigerstar186
Guy gets transmigrated into dumb king during war and he needs to rebuild his kingdom to survive.
Luckily he has a cheat via diablo 2.

He pops in game for an hour(limit for now) and he gains the level of the character he played IRL.
He needs to pay gold to transport weapons, armour and items to RL.

Edit: i guess they wanted the bishounen look for the manhua. -_-

I remember reading the novel and even then it was way too weird.
Football clubs as empires, and football players as characters. The whole Diablo 2 thing going on on the side, but it’s real only for the barbarian character and a game for the others. Really weird

Edit: lmao the male footballers are women in the Manhua 😂. If you’re going to gender swap, change the names at least

Users who are viewing this thread