Long Live the King

Really liked the novel, but them changing pretty much all the important male followers of Fei into women made me drop this almost instantly...
I like waifus as much as most people here, but this is just retarded and kind of disrespectful to the original characters.

push through the first 10 chapters and you wont be dissapointed was kinda weird at the start

What the?! Why is Mr. Lampard woman?! And why everything looks like childish drawings?! This wasn't supposed to be like that. Even those translations are worse.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is hard. I liked the novel, but I can't get past how awful that character is on the cover art. Doesn't look remotely similar to how the novel describes MC. Still haven't started reading it.

Dex-chan lover
There goes one of my fav reads... Fuck me...what a shitty thing to wake up to 😨😭

Power Uploader
maybe there will be a remake...seems like the studio behind this series ,mingue animation seem to have internal problems as all of their original artist seems to be on hiatus or something. multiple series from their studio stopped.

dude this was such a good manga with like a good concept of how it worked i liked it alot sad to see it end maybe ill read the novel

last train home was a fine song while reading this

gives me nolstagia when I originally followed the first chapters last year and it gave me that feeling when a series you cherish gets updated

long live the king

Why did the author drop this series , we were really enjoying it and always waited for the next release . 😢😢😢

Nooooooooo
Why!why!
Im so saaaaaaaaad!
Well it was fun thnx madcat for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread