Long Live the King

@RaysIII
Here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hail-the-king/
Or you could just click the novelsupdate button on a manga which links to the translated novel of that manga.

Thank you so much! You just save me from boredom. You wouldn't happen to know which chapter the manhua stoped at would you?

Good job and thank you for the translation madcat. Its sad that it got dropped.

LONG LIVE THE KING

Lmao. Even the author doesnt want to deal with this manhua anymore

Aaah, what a shame it ended just like that, I'd love to read the web novel but I know it won't have the same feeling as the manga, it's honestly such a shame, though at least that ending chapter wasn't so bad haha, it was kinda cute too, I'm glad they didn't just rush everything or put a little resume of some sort in it, ngl I'm still hoping the artist will take it upon themselves to continue on with this series since it's such a huge hit, I know I love it very much, especially the color changes when he gets mad...etc I just love it !
Thank you so much for all the efforts and time spent into translating and editing this masterpiece dear cloww, we appreciate it!!
Let's hope for a second volume one day in the future haha, I'd love to see you translating it again, it'd be great, especially if we're older haha, the nostalgia we'd feel, how great would that be !!
Looking forward to it !! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œโค๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’•โฃ๐Ÿ’“

The novel is actually pretty good (at least for first few hundreds)
But im just not fan with this kind of comic style. The art, the story flow, the mc characteristics, are just confusing and stupid

Abrupt ending, like Pan long. You need to read the novel to continue the story. Entertaining read. I won't be reading the novel but I'll gladly read the manhua if they ever release a sequel in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread