Look at this S! Cupid's Prank

Dex-chan lover
Could have been good, but the ending completely shit on the entire premise of the manga.

Don't waste your time unless you like crappy, unfulfilling endings.

Regarding chapter 155

Can some one tell me what happened ? I read in the translation that reiko( rin's mother) was a male . So how did the stigma work ? And also how did they have Rin ? She was also shown breast feeding rin. Also what were reiko and chizu's father doing on stairs when Makoto saw them ?

Group Leader
@Vinay3214
I'm slowly (sometimes painfully) translating this and the prior 24 chapters are still in progress. Once I finish them I will help you understand ch155 but for the moment I'm focusing on the backstory of Rin and Chizuru's parents.

Just started reading this one and not sure I will continue, I'm halfway through the available chapters in English. None of the main characters have any redeeming value at all it seems. The only one I have any symposium for is the childhood friend the same age as the MC.

Group Leader
@draksig i think the characters are flawed deliberately but I don't agree that there aren't any with any redeeming value. Reiko and Cheiko in the current flashback arc show plenty of honourable and likeable traits. I also like Matokos character.

so i click on the last few episodes to see a FUCKING SIMP n n cringy shit the plot is good art is good just the simping shit ain’t it i would let that bitch go fuck her first love n she comes crying to me ima break her down till she *kermits the frog*

I don't really get why
Reiko goes ahead to see the sigil?
What are they talking about there anyway? I find this really confusing

Dex-chan lover
It one of those stories where mc in the end becomes even more miserable and broken.

haven't touched it yet but from what the desc. says
this is about a guy seducing women with his ass right?

Group Leader
The story is one of three by the same author who wanted to explore the theme of a mischievous cupid. That is, what if cupid instead of shooting love arrows used something sinister. Despite all the negative comments this is a sad and complex story. It has moments of comedy and light heartedness but quickly becomes very serious with dire consequences. There are 21 chapters still to be translated and I am releasing one chapter per two weeks on average.

noj

Can someone just spoil me on what happens to Makoto the childhood friend? She was the one I liked best for the MC and I know it doesn't end well for him really.

Dex-chan lover
had to get the raws myself and used google translate going image by image. was a pain.

What an ending tho... it is definitely miserable. I can admit to that. and I can now understand why alot of people hate it. But this was the author's intent after all. I'll respect it but it personally isnt a satisfying ending because after everything they've been through they get a moment of happiness, it goes downhill immediately. Mutsumi being the Batman in the present story was questionable but at least it helped tie the loose ends however all that effort and build up...felt thrown away. I guess we all feel like Rin's Dad right now. sense of resignation and disappointment

and even with the wonky Machine translation from Google I still dont get the part between Reiko and Shigeru and their deaths.

Well at least the only great thing I can get out of this manga...Is that Chizuru's Character Design is fockin Hot

Users who are viewing this thread