Looking for a oneshot about human clocks

I read this oneshot several years ago, on a small site that offer both Japanese and English version of manga (no, it's not mangadex or bilingualmanga, their database is rather limited). Here are some of the details I can remember:

[ul][li]It start of kind of cute, especially given the art style, but then delves into horror territory.[/li]
[li]The main character is a living clock girl in a small rural town (very Western) deep in the mountain.[/li]
[li]Her main job is to loudly announce the time every hour.[/li]
[li]Her upper half is just a normal girl, holding a clock face.[/li]
[li]Her lower half is the clock tower, which she can extend and bend to get her upper half down to the ground and interact with the citizens or reach up high and announce the time, almost like a tentacle.[/li]
[li]She often talk to a small boy, who said he want to grow up and be like her.[/li]
[li]There's a living clock boy in the next town, which occasionally reach out to her (by extending his lower half).[/li]
[li]The living clock boy later get struck by lightning.[/li]
[li]The next day, the small boy became the new living clock for the other town.[/li]
[li]The boy made the girl remember her past.[/li]
[li]Both her and the boy was once completely humans, and were lover. But when they tried to secretly leave their towns, they was captured and turned into living clock as punishment.[/li]
[li]At the end, the girl reached out as high as she can, singing a song from her past. The town people think she's "broken."[/li][/ul]
Does anyone know which manga this is?

I believe this is it: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/what-is-your-role-i-watch

@justforthelulz the only english version I can find is on mangarock but that got taken down :(

Dex-chan lover
@Raunix It's still available on their app (Supposed to be terminate in March 2020, but now is still "soon"), the website is pretty much unavailable (totally not for show)

Users who are viewing this thread