Looking for a PROOF READER, there is only 1 requirement!

I'm recruiting a proofreader.
( Our translator sometimes stop responding to messages because he is always very busy ,so in case he cannot continue translating, replacements are needed)

Your mission is to proofread the Japanese-English translations made by DeepL and Google Translator
you must correct phrases that don't sound like a native speaker or phrases that don't make much sense.
As I am not a native English speaker I dont feel able to fix those errors.

Requirement:
-Be a english native speaker OR You must be strong at grammar AND know how to make the text flow well and sound natural.

Non-exclusive Requirements:
-You will Proof read an ecchi,it would be ideal if you like manga or at least don't mind the fetish that the manga is about hehe (https://mangadex.org/title/46506/misetagari-no-tsuyuno-chan)

Discord: Infinity Ditthos#3905

Hey hey

So I've never done this or anything like it but I'd love to try it out. I can't commit to a long-term thing yet coz I'll have to see if it works out with the other things I do in life. I've done translations from Japanese to English for a small business before and my language levels are Cambridge Proficiency lvl for English and N2 lvl for Japanese. I've lived in a English speaking country for a year and use English on an advanced lvl often.

As I said I'd like for this to be a trial since I'm not sure I can handle it. Also I'm pretty busy up to mid-February.

Cheers

(Also I don't have discord yet. I hope you read this)

Hello,

I am probably late since the message was posted 1 month ago, but if you are still looking for proofreader I would like to try! My knowledge about English may not be that good since I dont leave in an English speaking country. My life isn't busy and I would like to try even if it was temporary help!

With respect!

(Btw as for now my user on discord is
↬ᴡɪꜰᴇʏ↫#0001
)

Users who are viewing this thread