Looking for JLT?

Hello! I'm a Japanese individual passionate about manga, seeking a position as a Japanese to English translator specifically for manga. With a deep understanding of both languages and a love for the art form, I offer accurate and engaging translations that capture the essence of the original work. While I prioritize paid opportunities, I'm also open to working on manga projects that resonate with me. I am mainly interested in romance manga, though.

One frustration I often encounter is the tendency of some translators to prioritize literal accuracy over preserving the emotional depth and intended message of the original work. I'm great with Japanese and English slang, if that helps as a selling point.

If you are interested you could leave a reply here or contact my discord @sho_alt7

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hi, I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind doing a few oneshots for me from time to time or possibly a 2 vol work. I do deal with vintage manga, I'm not really one who does Slice of Life. Mainly Shonen or occasionally Gekiga. I do have some rarities that may interest you.

Thanks

Group Leader
If you're interested, please reply back here and we'll go on to discord. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread